Did someone say challenge? Those words always grab my attention. If you are new here, we suggest starting a 14 day challenge with your new deodorant.
Here are some ideas for you:
1) Grab a natural bar of soap instead of body wash in plastic. Let's give our best attempt at eliminating some of the single-use plastic we use daily.
2) Natural deodorant- give your armpits a break while you sleep and don't apply deodorant until the morning. Let your skin breath through the night.
3) Drink lots of water to stay hydrated
4) Try a new shampoo bar and conditioner bar with mint and eucalyptus. You will be amazed by how good your scalp will feel.
5) Use a wooden dry brush to exfoliate before you shower
6) Mix some sesame oil, avocado oil, and sunflower seed oil from your kitchen and add in some lavender essential oil. Once you end your shower or bath, rub the oil all over until it sinks in to your skin.
7) The last 30-60 seconds of your shower try turning it to cold and you will walk away feeling refreshed and invigorated. Who needs coffee when you can take a cold shower?
Please share with us any additional tips you have to create a natural body care routine. We would love to share them with our community.